6. Improve Business Relationsmpadmin
6. Make Compton Business Friendly
- New Vision for the City that incorporates a fresh perspective that is pro-business, collaboration and partnership.
- Work with Existing Small businesses and corporations to help access the CITY’S ENTERPRISE ZONE and HUB ZONE resources.
- Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) are FREE TO RESIDENTS, promote collaboration and help businesses stay clean and graffiti free.
- Strengthen Compton Chamber of Commerce Small Business Workshops, roundtables and collaboration.
- Change Compton’s Image: It’s difficult to attract NEW INVESTMENT, businesses, entertainment options and services that we need and deserve with the SAME OLD IMAGE.
- Public Relations Office to reach out to the community and highlight positive people and programs.